The Miele S2 S2121 Capri vacuum cleaner is an affordable, lightweight Miele canister vacuum that delivers excellent performance and hygienic filtration with its combination of Super Air Clean filter and Hyclean dust bag. Equipped with a Turbo Brush Head it can handle low pile carpets as well as hard floor surfaces It's an excellent value in a high-quality vacuum cleaner ideal for first-time buyers or people needing a second vacuum cleaner.
- The S2 Capri is the newest in Miele"s Top rated Canister Vacuums. It combines tremendous suction, quiet operation, great filtration, durability and is extremely well priced to give you one of the best values in a Miele Vacuum.The Capri is an excellent vacuum for Hard Floors - Wood, Marble, Tile, Linoleum, as well as area rugs and wall to wall carpeting.
- Vacuum Motor - Vortex 1200 Watt 141 CFM
- Large 4.76 Qt HyClean Capacity Bag
- Allergy Friendly Excellent 3 Stage Filtration: S-Class HEPA Filter, 9 layered HyClean Bag, Secondary Motor Filter Super Clean Final Filter, wit Optional HEPA Filter available.
- Lightweight - Canister is 10 pounds.
- Easily Maneuverable - 3 Rubber Castors swivel 360 degrees to make the Capri follow you all over the home.
- Quiet - the Capri is one of the quietest Vacuums made today
- Variable Suction - You can vary the suction for Floors, the strongest, to drapery or furniture, the least suction.
- Crushproof Hose - If you step on hose it will spring back.
- Operating radius - 29 feet.
- Cord Retractor - Push the button, the cord retracts into the vacuum.
- Attachments included: Telescopic Electric Stainless Steel Wand, STB205-3 Turbo Nozzle for carpets, SBB Parquet Brush for Hardwood - tile marble etc, Dusting Brush, Furniture Nozzle, Crevice Tool.
- VarioClip - The Dusting Brush, Furniture Nozzle, Crevice Tool clip onto the Capri.
- Warranty - 7 year motor warranty, 7 year housing warranty, 1 year on all else.
- Safety Shutoff - If hose is clogged or bag is too full, the vacuum will shut itself off instead of harming the motor.
Comments are closed.